Wednesday, March 12, 2014

walk over me, I don't mind

 

Adventures of the sadist and the lost soul

a cunning sadist stitches my lips together with a needle as sharp as his twisted insanity
his imprecision stems from his hate for imperfection
he lives in a disturbing meadow of burning flamed abandonment he calls home
he thinks no one can understand him so he doesn't speak a word
his fingers are cold as a blizzard when they brush against my cracked lips
his insides are leaking rage
he hid his face of broken glass until he picked me

a lost soul craving intimacy crushes me with a heaviness of whirring despair
he feeds me his weaknesses so he doesn't have to feel alone
he paralyzes me because he can
his bitterness has become the wrong motivation
his coursing veins of blackened blood stick sorely out
his eyes are empty holes he forces me to fall into
he crept up from behind so I couldn't run

there is no cunning sadist
there is no lost soul
they can't be saved because they're just excuses
so I open my mouth
breaking the poorly threaded strings of misunderstanding
but no sound comes out
I push the heavy weight off of me
but there's no strength left to move
I lay in the abyss with my thoughts

watching people far above me as they walk past

2 comments:

  1. "a lost soul craving intimacy crushes me with a heaviness of whirring despair"

    That one was among many favorite lines, actually the whole thing was my favorite, but your words were unbelievably magical. Brilliant, beautiful, magic.

    ReplyDelete